Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Oct 6: "Ann" with "Account Services" scam

The "Ann" with "Account Services" scam called yet again. Some pieces of the recording include "to as low as four point nine percent", "based on your credit rating, you have been put up for review", and "please consider this your final notice". After I pressed one, a man said that they were "Card Services" (where the recording said "Account Services") and asked if I wanted to lower my interest rate. So I said yes. Then he asked how much I owe on my credit card, and I gave him a fake number. I then said, "So this is card services?" And he hung up on me. Fucking scam. I'll remember not to ask these innocuous questions the next time these fuckers call.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these bastard call me on my home and cell phone.
they are based in florida

June 18, 2011 10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bitch just called me on the 4th of July at 9 am. If I could find her I would shoot the bitch. She calls almost every day and I am sick of it.

July 04, 2011 8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have this same problem

i also get spammed by a recorded message from "anne with political opinions of america".

these calls come to my cell phone (which is on the do not call list) several times a week, and sometimes, a few times a day.

April 05, 2012 11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Need to try to locate there actual location. Bad news would travel quickly.

July 20, 2012 12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is the actual company and location. Call the number and they will take you out of the database.

Recording from Ann from Card Services

Contact Info:
Key One Solutions
7650 S. McClintock Dr. #103-119 (Ups Store)
Tempe, AZ 85284
Telephone: (888)599-7112 (or 7113)

http://keyonesolutionsinc.com/

August 06, 2012 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you determine who this was (anonymous from 8/6/2012)? I have other numbers calling me I'd like to get to the bottom of as well.

thank you!!!!

September 17, 2012 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do I get these people to stop calling me? I tried calling the number Telephone: (888)599-7112 (or 7113) and the line has been busy non-stop! UGH this is so annoying! PLEASE HELP!

December 03, 2012 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pressed one and waited then introtduced myself as being from the Ohio attorney general's office and the bitch on the line called me a Monther Fucker before hanging up! How can we pursue criminal charges for phone harrasment?

December 07, 2012 2:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

December 12, 2012 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home