Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mar 11: Recording of "Loan Services" scam

There was recording of a woman's voice talking about some mortgage scam. I pressed one.

A man answered with "Loan Services". The recording did not mention "Loan Services".

He would not give an address or phone number for "Loan Services", and said he was at a call center and would transfer me to their "agents" after I gave them some information. I didn't want to give them any information. He would not identify the "agents" and said that there were several. He did say that the call center was in California. I should have asked to talk to someone with more information than a lackey working at a job that deliberately wastes peoples' time. Here's one thing he said twice: "I don't sit around wasting peoples' time when they're at work." Bullshit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home