Saturday, November 05, 2005

Nov 5 2:29pm: "Kevin" with American First Financial

He also said that neither he nor American First Financial called me. He also said the only other information he had was my phone number and that I had a mortgage. I asked him about it, to be certain that the only information was the phone number and that the phone number was associated with a mortgage. I asked him where he got the information. He said it was from their marketing department. I asked him where their marketing department was. He said it was right next to him. I asked him to ask the marketing department where they got my phone number.

Then, someone else came on the line and said that "Kevin" lied a lot and he was going to fire him right now. He told me repeatedly that he was going to kick that guy out. Getting someone fired doesn't make me happier. The other guy said that they had my name and address as well, so somebody was definitely lying. He said they got my name from public records. I asked what public records. He said the marketing department got it from the public records, so I asked him to ask the marketing department. He said the marketing department doesn't come in on Saturdays. I noted that "Kevin" said the marketing department was right there. He said that guy lies a lot again. He gave me a phone number: 619-877-7966 to call, and a name, "John Whyteman".

Listening to that guy repeatedly go on and on about how he's going to kick this other guy out reflects badly on "American First Financial".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home