Monday, September 19, 2005

Sept 19 7:43pm: Global Mortgage: Kayvin

His accent made me think it was Grill something something at first. I had him repeat it and spell it out before it was clear that it was "Global Mortgage".

He said he had my name and address. I asked him several times if that was all the information that he had about me. I asked him if he was sure that that was all the information he had about me. He said that it was. What a dumbass. He never said he had my phone number.

He says that "Global Mortgage"'s phone number is 1-866-294-0880. He said that they had a local address. I tried to ask him what their address was. I think he said something about South Carolina. I asked him again what the address was. He hung up on me.

This was a four minute call.

I'm pretty sure some telemarketers from "Global Mortgage" called me before in the last few months. Now that I'm making note of every call in this blog, I'll be able to tell how often any particular telemarketer calls my number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home