Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sept 15 8:07pm: Accelerated Funding: "James Parker"

Why the fuck are they calling me twice within less than an hour and a half?

I accused him of harassing me.

I told him to fix his dialer to not call the same number in such a short time. "Yes. I'll do that right away." Bullshit. I told him to say something believeable. He then launched into his script.

I asked him what information he had about me. He said he had my number and that's all.

I asked him if he works for "Accelerated Funding" or for some other company making calls on behalf of "Accelerated Funding". He said that he works for "Accelerated Funding" and not for some other company. I should have asked for addresses and phone numbers.

I asked again him what information he had about me. He said he had my number and address and that's all. I challenged him on his inconsistency.

He went back to his script. When I questioned him about it, he said they could offer a 1.95% interest rate on a 5-year loan. "James Parker" is either incompetent or Accelerated Funding is a fraud. Five years is 60 months, so, with a zero percent interest rate, a $60000 loan would mean a $1000 monthly payment, a $120000 loan would mean a $2000 monthly payment. I should have called him on his 5-year bullshit.

I asked him why he believed I had property to have to a mortgage on repeatedly. When he tried to make up some bullshit response, I asked why he was calling in the first place. He hung up before I could point out again that he called me twice in the last hour and half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home