Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Karen from something resorts

There was nobody there for ten seconds. Then the telemarketer introduced herself and started talking about some stuff. She said my phone number came from one of their associated companies like Ramada or long list of others that I don't remember. Then she asked a bunch of yes or no questions. I answered yes or no to them. Then she spewed out some more babble. And kept babbling. And babbled about clicking and not checking something about some screen. Then she said she had my address. I confirmed it. She asked for my email address. I lied and said I don't have one. She asked if she could schedule me for something. I said no. She asked why. I said that I wasn't interested. She tried to make not being interested into being not interested in saving money. I maintained my disinterest. She said thank you and good evening and hung up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home