Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Dante from First Fidelity Mortgage

He asked if I speak English. He then asked if I understood what he was saying. When he got over the issue of my English proficiency, which I do not understand, as I was born and grew up in the United States, and I do not, to my knowledge, speak like a foreigner, he said interest rates are at a forty year low. He asked a bunch of questions about my mortgage and my house. I decided not to tell him more information. He insisted that I need to tell him how big my house is and how much I paid for it for him to "help" me. He already knew my name, phone number, and address. I suppose it would not be too much more work for him to find out how much I paid for the house, as it is in the public record and it's printed all over the mortgage junk mail that I get. But, since he didn't, and since he's a telemarketer, I decided to be difficult. Finally, he asked if I was interested in a free quote this evening. I said no. He said good bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home