Thursday, August 02, 2012

Aug 2: "If you're a senior citizen" scam

"If you're a senior citizen, listen closely to the following information. Each year, there's been a significant rise in the number of senior citizens suffering death and serious life-threatening injuries from a delay in response times for medical emergencies, fires, burglaries, or even a simple fall. The American Heart Association and the American Diabetic Association are urging all senior citizens to get a personal, life-saving emergency medical alert system for their home. For the first time, the Senior Medical Advisory is providing senior citizens with this life-saving emergency medical alert equipment at no charge to seniors. Press one now to find out how. With just one push of a button, you can have a live, certified, emergency medical technician on the line to help you in just seconds. Again, press one now, and you'll never have to feel helpless, worried, or by yourself in an emergency situation. Press five now to be removed from our senior benefits calling list." There were two calls from this recording on my answering machine.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phrogz said...

Receiving this scam via calls from 719-602-2347

October 15, 2012 7:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am getting this robocall at least once a day. I am on the national do not call list. I have reported to FCC but it has not done any good.

October 24, 2012 8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting this call from 205-440-1003 and 855-600-6057 at all hours. I have told them I am on the 'do not call list' and they said they would remove my name but I continue to get the calls.

March 30, 2013 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home