Tuesday, May 05, 2009

May 5: "Philip" with "help now relief" scam

Man's voice: "Hi. This is Philip with help. Now. Relief. And I'm calling because you are qualified for the newly. Approved. Loan. Bailout. Program. That restructures your loan payments, and reduces your mortgage balance to current. Market. Value. I need you to contact me at 800-790-4541. To reserve this bailout program for you immediately. We can reduce your loan balance down to current. Appraised. Value. But I need to hear back from you today. Once again, if you want to take advantage of this bailout. Program. Contact me at 800-790-4541. Thank you."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Philip" with "Help Now Relief" is also "John Philip" with "Section 408" and "Tom with HSB"

May 12, 2009 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home