Monday, November 17, 2008

Nov 17: Recording of "Heather" at "account services" scam and harassment

Woman's voice: "Hello. This is Heather at account services. And we're calling in reference to your current credit card account. There's no problems currently with your account. It is urgent however that you contact us concerning your eligibility for lowering your interest rate. To as little as six point nine percent. Your eligibility expires shortly. So please consider this your final notice. Please press one now on your phone to speak with a live operator and lower your interest rate. Or press two to discontinue further notices. Thank you and have a great day."

I pressed one and asked when my eligibility expires. The woman said some nonsense about working with five hundred credit card companies. I asked why they'd say my eligibility expires shortly if they didn't know when it expired and she hung up on me. Next time, I'll just feed them lies and waste their time instead of saying things that cause them to hang up on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home