Friday, June 06, 2008

Jun 6: Recording of scam from the "advocacy for manageable health care"

"This is a public service message from the advocacy for manageable health care. We have found a health care program for less than one hundred dollars per month. To receive this important information for you and your family, please press one now. Again, to receive this important information about a health care program for less than three dollars per day, including doctor visits and a prescription discount card, press the number one on your telephone now. Or if you'd like to be removed from our call list, press two. Thank you and have a great day."

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris M said...

I just (3:12 p.m. on 7/27/09) received this call from (207 512-5086 on my cell phone. I didn't stay for the entire recorded message because it's a pre-paid cell phone and the call was eating up my minutes. I'm on the Federal and Missouri do not call lists. Where do I go for action?

July 27, 2009 1:15 PM  
Anonymous Hannah said...

I am not sure where you can go, but I would also like to know the same thing. I am on the federal do not call list also and even on their own do not call list, and this is the third time they have called me. I am VERY interested in taking action.

November 05, 2009 8:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Next time they call write down their name, phone # and the time. Call the Do Not Call Registry and place a complaint.
https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/complaintcheck.aspx

November 05, 2009 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home