Thursday, February 22, 2007

Feb 22: Recording of Cathy with LDCC

This recording has called Sep 15 in 2005, May 17, and Jun 22 in 2006 and Feb 22.

"Hi. This is Cathy with LDCC at 877-348-2347. Uh. I've been trying to reach you, but I guess I'll just go ahead and leave you a message. I wanted to let you know that because you make your mortgage payments on time, you've been preapproved for our one time mortgage rate reduction program. And with this program, you can reduce your mortgage interest rate, and possibly pull cash out to pay off your car, or high-interest credit card. Uh, but tell you what, I will be in until 8pm tonight, so give me a call when you get in at 877-348-2347, and reference your customer code, which is, let me see, 000000, and I can let you know what rate we can drop your mortgage to, and how much cash we can put in your pocket. Thanks. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Buh-bye."

What a fraud.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home