Thursday, November 02, 2006

Nov 2: Recording probably from "Equal Access Health"

This recording called Nov 2 at work. Recordings from "Equal Health Services" have called Jun 1 and Aug 8. A recording from "Health Benefit Services" called Aug 28.

I pressed one during the recording, so I didn't listen to it. I pressed one repeatedly, and it threw me into a voicemail system. I was able to scroll through their directory of mailboxes. Most were just the names of people. Here are some that were more interesting:

705 - equal access health referral department
706 - equal access health business and small groups sales department
708 - equal access health sweepstakes
709 - new accounts

"Equal Health Services" gave 800-575-3419 to call.

"Health Benefit Services" gave 800-878-0449 to call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home