Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Jun 20: Expedia Home Loans

He said his name, but I don't remember it. I annoyed him enough to get him to go on a relatively long rant during which he said he'd been talking to me for 8 minutes. Later in the rant he said he'd been talking to me for over 10 minutes. I was amused enough to say "and you're still talking". In the end, he said something to the effect that he'd put my name in some list or something so that someone else from his outfit may or may not call me about whatever he was calling about. I think he slammed the phone down when he hung up too.

I didn't make this point to him, but it's not like he's the first telemarketer with my name, address and phone number to call. If I were inclined to do business with a telemarketer, I would done it a long time ago. Maybe I'll remember to make that point the next time I talk to a telemarketer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home