Monday, April 17, 2006

Apr 17: Recording of David Clark with the Mortgage Connection

This fraudulent recording has called Apr 17.

"Hi. This is David Clark with the Mortgage Connection. This call is in regards to your mortgage appplication that we received. I would like to preapprove you on our 1.25% 30 year mortgage program. To be connected immediately, press one. If for whatever reason you are not interested in our 1.25% mortgage program, press nine."

How did they receive that fraudulent mortgage application that they say is mine? Perhaps they consider being on these stupid telemarketer lists as having a mortgage application.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Clark at Mortgage Connection left voice-mail on my office phone, 2:35PM PDT, Monday Oct 2, 2006. Dialed from 949-892-6100; message asked me to call back at 888-699-0692. "About your mortgage application". Yeah, right.

October 05, 2006 5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a phone call with this same message: "Hi, this is David Clark with Mortgage Connection..." 11-16-06 at 3:38 p.m. PST. I have received at least 6-12 calls with this same message. How do I get them to stop?? Company's like this make me sick, and I would deter anyone from using them!

November 16, 2006 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home