Monday, February 06, 2006

Feb 6: Answering machine spam: Recording of Tom with Pacific Mortgage

This recording has called Nov 21 and Feb 6.

"Oh hi. This is Tom with Pacific Mortgage. Uh, sorry I missed you. I'm calling today because, according to public RECORDS, you're currently paying on a mortgage that was taken out when rates were much HIGHER than they are right NOW. So, based on the information I HAVE, you ARE someone that we think we can greatly HELP, especially in lowering your monthly PAYMENT. At the very least, I guarantee that I DO have vital information to SHARE with you. I'm sorry we missed each other, so please give me a call toll free at 1-877-611-6663 by 8pm either today or tomorrow. And also by acting now, you MAY be able to skip your NEXT TWO mortgage payments. I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Again, this is Tom, and my number is 1-877-611-6663."

By 8pm either today or tomorrow? When an identical recording called Nov 21? Why does the call have to be by 8pm today or tomorrow when this recording is being spewed out multiple times? If there really is "vital information", maybe I should call and ask for it. From a pay phone. In some large airport. Months or years from now. Especially if this recording calls again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home