Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Jan 25: Answering machine spam: Recording of Jeff over at "the mortgage company"

This dishonest recording has called on Jan 25.

"Hi. This is Jeff. I'm uh, I'm uh over at the mortgage company? Listen. I've been trying to get a hold of you, uh, for a while now. Anyway, I did some research and I've found that you've been paying more than you should on your current monthly mortgage payment? Uh, and also that both of your interest rate and your payment should be easily adjusted with a few minor adjustments. Uh, now if you've already spoken to us or you're satisfied with your current rate and wish to discontinue further notification, uh, please press three now. Otherwise, please press the ONE key and allow one of my customer service representatives to verify your information. Please press the one key now to verify your property address. Thank you."

Saying he's from "the mortgage company?" is dishonest. Saying he's been trying to get hold of me (personally) is dishonest also.

Saying things like "easily adjusted with a few minor adjustments" is, uh, semi-literate. Uh, yeah. This guy is, uh, semi-literate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home