Friday, February 24, 2006

Feb 24: Recording for anonymous digital tv service

"Hey, how ya doin'? Right now I'm in your area, and I'm offering a new... digital... tv service. For less than a dollar a day.
Uh, with that, I can offer... star super pack, free for three months. And also include... a ddr(sic). That's a digital video recording system? It's pretty cool. You can pause, rewind, fast-forward live tv. Um. With this, I'm also going to be to come) out there... and install everything for free. So it's all free. So press one now, and I'll tell you more about it. And if you do press one, I can also offer a hundred dollars off your bill. Press one... and we'll talk about it. And if you want to be taken off the list, press nine. Thanks."

I wonder how many digital tv and satellite tv systems there are. There certainly are a number of telemarketer recordings for them that don't say who they are. So, for all I know, they could all be for the same service, or for a number of different ones. Not that I really care. I'm not buying telemarketed crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home