Thursday, September 22, 2005

Sept 21: Answering machine spam: Century Financial Group: Recording of Scott Grant

Twice in two days from this recording. They must have the same list that William Harrison with "the financial department" has.

Telemarketers evidently just cycle through their lists, and the start over at the beginning. A couple of years ago, I got called repeatedly by this company doing a "survey" asking if my water tasted or smelled funny or something. I think they were selling water purifiers but were trying to pretend they weren't telemarketers because they were doing this "survey". They asked the same questions, including what my job title was. I answered "employee" every time. Sometimes they found that answer hard to accept. I finally got too annoyed by them and told them that my answers were the same as the last bazillion times the they called.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home