Thursday, February 01, 2007

Feb 1: "Phillip" from "Global Bank"

He sounded foreign. There was a bunch of telemarketer background noise.

I said I wasn't interested five times. When he asked why I wasn't interested, I said I thought it was a scam four times.

He said something about me being a customer. I asked when I became a customer of "Global Bank", since I had never heard of "Global Bank" before. I couldn't follow his answer very well.

Finally, he said he'd do something that I didn't catch. I yelled "Don't do anything" as he hung up. I fucking hope my finances don't get fucked over because some fucking scammers got my phone number and who knows what other information about me.

This is a reminder of why I haven't been answering the phone. There are just too many fucking scammers calling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home