Friday, August 04, 2006

Aug 4: Recording of Carleen with "the underwriting department"

This message has called Apr 20, Jun 27, and Aug 4.

"Hi. This is Carleen in the underwriting department. I'm calling in regards to your afosy[?] mortgage. Uh, based on your recent payment activity, our department has been authorized to try and lower your interest rate to reduce your monthly payment. Uh, but there are just a couple items I'm going to need to confirm with you. So if you could please call me back directly at 1-800-903-1484. One more time, that's 1-800-903-1484. This'll be the only notice that you'll receive. Uh, but this offer is only valid for the next three business days. Thank you so much and we look forward to serving you."

I can't tell what she actually said where I transcribed it as "afosy".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I somewhat enjoy how "this'll be the only notice that you'll recieve."

Silly silly people.

August 06, 2006 6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, exactly the same recording has been played for my answering machine twice in recent months. Good thing it's "the only notice I'll receive".

(It's "existing" mortagage, but I couldn't hear it the first time, either.)

August 17, 2006 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home